posted Jan 22, 2013, 10:48 PM by Hai Bison
updated May 18, 2013, 10:06 AM
provides easy and convenient ways to manage your SD card contents.
- Clipboard, Bookmark and History manager;
- Ability to install APK files;
- Ability to find appropriate apps to open a file as an image/ plain text/ audio/ webpage or video…
- Ability to notify your Media center (Media library) that files on SD card have been changed. So after playing around with your files, you can have Media center update itself :-)
- Compatible with both phones and tablets;
- Protects access to the app by lock pattern;
- Sends files via Bluetooth;
- Sends files to other apps;
- Sends files to other apps as user's desired format (such as image, audio or video);
- Supports calculating file checksum: CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512;
- Download manager, supports HTTP and HTTPS (direct links);
- You can move the app to SD card if you want to;
- Two built-in themes: Light and Dark; mode Auto (Light/ Dark) will change theme automatically at 6 AM and 6 PM;
- Supports Android 1.6+;
- And, no ads…
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- Here is handbook.
- History data will expire after 30 days; inside History dialog, tap the menu button to show menu. Clear will clear all history data.
- Thumbnail cache will be checked in a period of 5 days. The app’s service cleans up invalid thumbnails. So you don’t have to check it manually. At anytime, you can clear thumbnail cache by going to menu > Settings > Browser > Storage > Clear thumbnail cache.
- The option menu > Settings > Browser > Storage > Clear all data will clear thumbnail cache, history data and bookmarks. It retains other settings such as view type, sort type, lock pattern, display settings…
- Bookmarks, browser history, search history and download history… are stored in internal memory of device. They are not encrypted.
Get it on Google Play
Bug reports: If you could, please send us the steps to reproduce the bug(s). Inside the app, you can find our e-mail shortcut by accessing About us page (menu > Settings > Information > About us). Hopefully that page will not have bug :-) Thank you.